Advanced Plug-ins extend the capabilities of the platforms providing enhanced server functionality, increasing the usefulness of data by transforming it beyond raw data in a device register.
Advanced plug-ins may be licensed individually or as part of suites, and can be licensed on demand as connectivity needs evolve.
Key Features and Benefits
- Advanced Tags: Enables Machine to Machine (M2M) tag linking, logic, and math functions for operational communications and analysis
- Alarms and Events: Offers unique alarm input, output, and acknowledgment messages
- DataLogger: Logs data from KEPServerEX to ODBC-compliant databases
- EFM Exporter: Collects historical Electronic Flow Measurement (EFM) data from leading flow computers and RTU devices
- Industrial Data Forwarder for Splunk: Provides industrial data to Splunk™ software platform for asset management and predictive maintenance
- IoT Gateway: Streams real-time industrial control data into IT or IoT applications for Business Intelligence and Operational Excellence
- Local Historian: Moves data collection, storage, and access closer to the data source to prevent data loss and improve operational efficiency
- Scheduler: Moves the scheduling of data requests from the client to the server to optimise device communications across networks with limited bandwidth
- SNMP Agent: Enables most Network Management Systems (NMS) to communicate with automation devices and systems