Configure multiple OPC servers into redundant pairs, thus increasing the OPC data’s availability and reliability.
RedundancyMaster can be seamlessly integrated into any existing OPC application without loss of data or changes to the client. The redundant servers are mapped transparently and will appear as a single OPC server connection to the OPC client
LinkMaster provides a means of linking data between OPC servers, thus serving as a universal bridge for OPC systems. LinkMaster acts as both an OPC server and DDE server, allowing it to bridge legacy DDE systems and new OPC-enabled applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Mitigates Object Based and Linked Based Failures: Monitors these conditions and prevents unnecessary downtime in your system, saving you time and money.
- Pair Two OPC Servers: Facilitates the redundant operation of multiple OPC servers, increasing the reliability of your OPC system.
- Local Machine Redundancy: The OPC client, RedundancyMaster, and the secondary OPC server all reside on the local machine, reducing the need for another machine to run the secondary OPC server.
- Multiple OPC Server Pair Redundancy: Multiple OPC server pairs gather data from two separate device networks.
- Programming Knowledge Optional - Fast and robust Windows application that requires no programming knowledge. Simply "Drag and Drop" to create your links.
- Control Data Transfers With Link Groups - Reduce network traffic and increase reliability by tailoring your data transfers to fit the needs of the application and controlling how fast data is transferred from one OPC server to another.
- Ease of Use - provides fully-featured data bridging, drag and drop link creation, error logging, support for creating Custom Remote Machine references, and more.
- OPC Server to Server Bridging - link data between two (or more) OPC servers.
- OPC Server Collector or Gateway - Functions as a single OPC server that serves data from multiple OPC servers acting as both a client and a server.
- OPC Server Within Server Bridging - Routes data between two PLCs connected to the same server.